Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sometimes Daddy Really Does Help Out Too

In the interest of full disclosure, I thought I should post these pics to counteract an earlier post about Brent's helping out. Normally, he's really great about helping out with the girls and at least trying to give me some time to work when I ask for it. I know it's hard because working from home, I'm here and the girls (Lana) love to come in to "check on" me, but he tries. Still, I thought I'd post this because this is another five years ago, Brent would have told you he wouldn't be caught dead doing crafts and (horror of horrors) glitter with a two-year-old just to give me an hour to work...but here he is working away with her while Calli "helps" (aka watches). Isn't this cute?!?!




5 comments:

Amy said...

Love both of their hair! You actually did it!

Erin Kathleen said...

No, it's just the angle of the picture. I still haven't had the nerve to shave Calli's head.

For everyone else - someone at the hair place I take Lana told me if I shave Calli's head, her hair will grow back thicker and faster than it's growing now. They said it because Lana's is so fine that's it's the hardest thing to do anything with it. Even ponytails/pigtails don't last more than an hour or two so they recommended I shave Calli's head (or have it shaved rather) so her hair would grow in thicker and faster. I thought about it, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Dunno if Brent would let me anyway.

MaryG said...

shave her head??? Yikes..would you really do it?

MaryG said...

shave her head??? Yikes..would you really do it?

MaryG said...

shave her head??? Yikes..would you really do it?