Thursday, October 02, 2008

Playing with George on Game Day

I love George. He may be a total lug head when it comes to adults (and in general), but he is the best with kids. Calli was climbing all over him last Sunday and he was happy as can be. Now, if we could just get him to not jump on adults and to actually listen when we tell him something, we'd be in great shape. As it is, I'll take what I can get and this is too cute not to share.





And here's all the girls dressed up for game day.


Too bad Lana took off her jersey right after we took the picture. I'm not convinced that's not why they lost so badly to Miami that day. Yes, to Miami. Can you believe it? I'm in mourning. Well, I've been in mourning since Tom Brady got hurt. Now, I'm in a total dark depression.

1 comment:

Tara said...

You three look great in your jerseys.